The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D Excellent Condition Low Actuations

rollsman44

UP for sale is a pentax 645D 40MP digital medium format camera. All functions of this camera work well without any issues and is barely used. Cosmetically, there is a minor sign of use in the back of the camera . Other than that, there is little or no visible sign of use and clean. The both LCD panels are free of scratch.
The package comes with everything as a new one including a box, a charger, instruction manuals, warranty card, CD, a unused camera strap, a cable, 3 batteries (I include an extra one is a brand new still in the box), front body cap, and camera.
I only ship to US address. The package will be shipped by USPS priority mail and Insurance. Thanks.

Update: The shutter count is 3375

Asking $ 2300. Shipped in USA and Includes PayPal fees

I also including wireless remote

Thank you for looking

Attachments