The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Leica M-P 240 Silver

GHPhoto

Body in very good condition. All original packaging and accessories included plus spare genuine Leica battery. Plastic cover still on bottomplate.

Camera was stored in humidity controlled safe when not used. Lightly used and well taken care of.

Only selling because I've moved to the SL.

I'll include an Olympus EVF as well (not pictured) - which is identical to the Leica EVF

Located in Sydney, Australia

$AU5900 (approx $US4500) by Paypal + shipping to worldwide - please PM for shipping charges.

***** I will consider trade (plus $ adjustment either way) on either SL 90-280mm or 50mm APO-Summicron (Late serial no.) ********

View attachment 125814View attachment 125815View attachment 125816View attachment 125817View attachment 125818View attachment 125819View attachment 125820View attachment 125821View attachment 125822