The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One kit: IQ 160, DF+ camera body, 80mm LS lens. Mint, with 2yr warranty

watchingpaintdry

Contents of kit:

Phase One IQ 160 digital back (under warranty till 2019)
Phase One / Mamiya 645 DF+ camera body
Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS lens

Asking price: €13,500
+ shipping worldwide

More detailed photos here of the actual items.

More info:

Phase One IQ 160 3.2" touchscreen digital back (60.5 megapixel, USB 3 and Firewire800 interface)
Complete with original packaging, manuals, metal sensor cap etc.
1 x dual battery charger + 2 x batteries
Both the sensor, touchscreen and casing are in excellent condition, as new.
Low capture count: 23,112

Complete with value added warranty - valid until 13th March 2019 which also allows for a camera mount change. ie. swap it to a Hasselblad mount free of charge.

Phase One / Mamiya DF+ camera body
Excellent condition, with just the usual insignificant signs of use.
Includes original packaging and manuals
+ Li-ion battery + charger + AA battery adapter + camera strap.

Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS lens
In excellent condition and working as good as new - in original packaging.
Includes front and back caps + hood

- - -

Selling due to an upgrade. Keeping some of my other Phase One kit. May consider splitting this bundle if someone wants to buy the back separately.

The above items have been used and maintained with extreme care, as you’d expect with such an expensive bit of kit. I’ve never rented it out of loaned to anybody, and everything is always kept in a custom Peli case. It’s also used primarily in the studio rather than out on location.

I am based in Dublin, Ireland and can supply contact details/company info etc. to put your mind at ease. I also work a lot in the UK and further afield so there’s a possibility of meeting in London etc. if you’d prefer.

I’ve also bought some big ticket items on LL in the past, so can provide references for those people.

- - -

Payment & delivery info:

Payment to be made in Euro using wire transfer, or TransferWise/CurrencyFair if converting currencies. VAT of 23% will apply within EU countries, unless of course you are VAT registered. I can accept Paypal but buyer must incur those fees.

Delivery will be made using only registered/trackable and insured courier. Can organise that myself or use your account (FedEx, DHL, UPS etc.) if you prefer.

Note to potential scammers: Don’t bother - I’ve seen it all!

Any questions and queries welcome. Can also speak on the phone if you’d prefer.

Last edited: