The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Large Alpa kit for sale

martin59

Large Alpa kit for sale

The kit contains:

Alpa STC
Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/35mm XL-102* MC, with center filter
Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/47mm XL-100* MC
Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/72mm L-62*
Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/120mm M-26*MC short barrel

Multi adapter 006
Multi adapter 034
Multi adapter 052
Tilt/swing adapter 034

Phaseone p65 digitalback, with batteries, charger, cables and a Pelican case.

An estimated value for the whole kit are 16 230 us dollar or 15 090 euro.

I´m selling the whole kit or in parts as described:

1. My price for the whole kit: 13 500 us dollar or 12 575 euro. I will also put a Leica Disto X310 in this kit for free.

2. Alpa STC
Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/47mm XL-100* MC
Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/72mm L-62*
Phaseone P65 digitalback

Price for this option: 10 035 us dollar or 9 418 euro

If you want to put the Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/120mm M-26*MC short barrel and the Multi
adapters in this kit, pleas contact me for a price

3. Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/35mm XL-102* MC, with center filter

Price for this option: 2 452 us dollar or 2 301 euro

If/when I have sold option 1. or 2. I´m going to sell:

4. Schneider Apo-Digitar 5,6/120mm M-26*MC short barrel ad all the Multi adapters.

Price for this option: 2 300 us dollar or 2 158 euro

If you have other ”options” in mind or any other question regarding my alpa kit or want more
photos, pleas contact me.

Shipping is not included in any of the prices.

Attachments

algrove

Frustrating! Still no reply.

So I am guessing that this guy became a member primarily to sell his Alpa gear and as a result does not even know how to access his PMs.

Maybe the organizers should not let new members sell gear until they have been members for like 6 months or make a certain number of postings or both.

Jaime R

Well, they've been a member for over 2 years so I'd assume not.... Many people don't have the time to just hover over a thread to wait for a reply.

Pelorus

I received an apologetic PM after a delay. Apparently the OP has been working away from internet.

Frustrating! Still no reply.

So I am guessing that this guy became a member primarily to sell his Alpa gear and as a result does not even know how to access his PMs.

Maybe the organizers should not let new members sell gear until they have been members for like 6 months or make a certain number of postings or both.