The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kipon Tilt Shift Lens Mount Adapter: Hasselblad to Sony E-Mount

raminolta

The adapter is barely used and almost new. I bought and received it in late January so that it's still under warranty (one year).

This adapter lets you use Hasselblad Zeiss quality lenses on your Sony E-mount cameras. Note the Hasselblad medium format lenses have large image circles. That allows a lot of room for tilting and shifting for all those who alwyas wanted to have a tilt/shift lens in Emount. This adapter provides +/- 15mm of shift and up to 12 degrees of tilt which as far as I know is more than any other adapter or tilt/shift lens that is availbe out there.

Moreover, this adapter is unique in the sense that tilt and the shift functions are completely independent of each other so they can be set to independent angles with respect to each other: parallel, perpendicular or any other angle. The last three pictures show this: on one picture the tilt is perpendicualr to the shift while in the next one they are in the same direction and in the last picture tilt is set at a different angle with respect to shift (other than 0 or 90).

Even more, there are two rotational mechanisms: one is between the tilt and shift mechanisms which allows them to be set at independent angles. There is still another one by which the user can rotate the camera mount for example to switch from landscape to portrait and vice versa.

This adapter provides unique abilites of tilt and shift for Sony mirrorless users. With this adapter, one can use any Hasselblad v-mount lens on any Sony E-mount camera. Original value of this adapter was C$650 after shipping and import fees (to Canada).

Asking Price: CAN$475 or US$375.

For any question, please send me a pm. Price includes the Paypal fee but the shipping fee is extra. I have more than 700 feedback on Ebay (user id: raminolta).