The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SL, 50SL, 90-280SL, 35TL, M-D, Leica flashes, Leica Adapters.

aDam007

Hi guys,

Selling the following items. They all work as they should, no problems no funny business. I'm offloading because I'm re-arranging my priorities from fun/work to mostly work only gear. So all the "excess stuff" must go... For the record I am keeping a Q as my fun camera, and one small work set. Just trying to lighten up my load as I rarely have time to take fun photos anymore with work photos and curve balls from life.

As far as warranty is concern. Leica warranties worldwide. I say this because most items are not USA sets. But all bought directly from Leica corporate... not even dealers (save for the M-D which was purchase from a reputable dealer).

I prefer to give priority to local LA ppl who are willing to drive/fly up to buy items. But will ship at sellers risk any way seller wants at a cost agreed to the both of us. Also would prefer chase quick pay or other bank transfers, but will consider PayPal gift or whatever on a case by case basis. I've dealt with tons of people on here. And some well known members both on here and FM can vouch for me.

ALSO NOTE: I will give discounts if more than one item is purchased. But please don't expect a hearty discount if you just want like two flashes or something minimal.

1) Leica SL body - Full box set, typical user marks on the bottom edge of camera. Everything else looks perfect, works perfectly. Asking $5,500 and will include the following extras: RRS-L bracket, 2x additional batteries (total set of 3).

2) Leica 50mm Summilux-SL - Full box set, mint, warranty. Asking $5,000 and will include a B+W MRC NANO filter.

3) Leica 90-280 Vario-Elmarit-SL - Full box set, mint, warranty. Asking $5,500 and will include a B+W MRC NANO filter.

4) 35 Summilux-TL - Full box set, mint. Asking $1900

5) Leica M-D - Full box set, near mint (faint rub mark, not noticeable in photos, and no brass or anything showing), w/warranty. Asking $5,200 and will including a spare battery (total 2 pcs). BTW RF is spot on.

6) SF-26 - Full box set, never used. Asking $325

7) SF-40 - Full box set, never used (I have two, one I tested only, one I never touched). Asking $425 each.

8) SF-64 flash - Full box set, mint. Asking $700

9) M to T(SL) adapter - Full box set, mint. Asking $300

10) S adapter-SL - Full box set, mint. Asking $950

DISCLAIMER: I'm in Singapore till the 20th and Tokyo till the 25th of April. I will be returning to L.A. and will be in the right frame of mind to deal by the 1st of May. The only issue is that most of my boxes etc are here in Singapore. So I'm not likely to bring them with me unless I get a SMALL deposit from a potential buyer. IN the event that I don't bring the boxes, but I do sell the mentioned items above.. I will either ship the boxes from Singapore to USA at my cost (can't be held responsible if they get lost in the mail) OR I will have my mother in law bring them up with her when she comes in June which is probably the best bet.

bardagjy

PM sent for S to SL adapter, thanks!

Hi guys,

Selling the following items. They all work as they should, no problems no funny business. I'm offloading because I'm re-arranging my priorities from fun/work to mostly work only gear. So all the "excess stuff" must go... For the record I am keeping a Q as my fun camera, and one small work set. Just trying to lighten up my load as I rarely have time to take fun photos anymore with work photos and curve balls from life.

As far as warranty is concern. Leica warranties worldwide. I say this because most items are not USA sets. But all bought directly from Leica corporate... not even dealers (save for the M-D which was purchase from a reputable dealer).

I prefer to give priority to local LA ppl who are willing to drive/fly up to buy items. But will ship at sellers risk any way seller wants at a cost agreed to the both of us. Also would prefer chase quick pay or other bank transfers, but will consider PayPal gift or whatever on a case by case basis. I've dealt with tons of people on here. And some well known members both on here and FM can vouch for me.

ALSO NOTE: I will give discounts if more than one item is purchased. But please don't expect a hearty discount if you just want like two flashes or something minimal.

1) Leica SL body - Full box set, typical user marks on the bottom edge of camera. Everything else looks perfect, works perfectly. Asking $5,500 and will include the following extras: RRS-L bracket, 2x additional batteries (total set of 3).

2) Leica 50mm Summilux-SL - Full box set, mint, warranty. Asking $5,000 and will include a B+W MRC NANO filter.

3) Leica 90-280 Vario-Elmarit-SL - Full box set, mint, warranty. Asking $5,500 and will include a B+W MRC NANO filter.

4) 35 Summilux-TL - Full box set, mint. Asking $1900

5) Leica M-D - Full box set, near mint (faint rub mark, not noticeable in photos, and no brass or anything showing), w/warranty. Asking $5,200 and will including a spare battery (total 2 pcs). BTW RF is spot on.

6) SF-26 - Full box set, never used. Asking $325

7) SF-40 - Full box set, never used (I have two, one I tested only, one I never touched). Asking $425 each.

8) SF-64 flash - Full box set, mint. Asking $700

9) M to T(SL) adapter - Full box set, mint. Asking $300

10) S adapter-SL - Full box set, mint. Asking $950

DISCLAIMER: I'm in Singapore till the 20th and Tokyo till the 25th of April. I will be returning to L.A. and will be in the right frame of mind to deal by the 1st of May. The only issue is that most of my boxes etc are here in Singapore. So I'm not likely to bring them with me unless I get a SMALL deposit from a potential buyer. IN the event that I don't bring the boxes, but I do sell the mentioned items above.. I will either ship the boxes from Singapore to USA at my cost (can't be held responsible if they get lost in the mail) OR I will have my mother in law bring them up with her when she comes in June which is probably the best bet.

aDam007

S Adapter-SL is pending sale to bardagjy

Will update this thread with what I end up brining to L.A. with me a weeks time!

aDam007

A few more items are pending sale..

The SF-64 has sold. Sorry didn't even make it to L.A. yet, and it's gone.

aDam007

DROPPED PRICING!!

1) Leica SL body - $5,000 including extras listed in original post.

2) Leica 50mm Summilux-SL - $5,000 w/filter mentioned in original post.

3) Leica 90-280 Vario-Elmarit-SL - $5,000 w/filter mentioned in original post.

4) 35 Summilux-TL - $1900

5) Leica M-D - $4,700 including extra battery.

6) SF-26 - $325

7) SF-40 - $425 (one sold, only one left).

8) SF-64 flash - SOLD

9) M to T(SL) adapter - $300

10) S adapter-SL - $950

aDam007

Take the SL and both lenses @ $15,000 total and I'll toss in both adapters (S-adapter SL and M-adapter SL). And obviously still include the extras mentioned that come with the SL body (RRS L-bracket + two additional batteries).

aDam007

DROPPED PRICING AGAIN!!

1) Leica SL body - $4,900 including extras listed in original post.

3) Leica 90-280 Vario-Elmarit-SL - $4,900 w/filter mentioned in original post.

6) SF-26 - $300

7) SF-40 - $400 (one sold, only one left).

8) SF-64 flash - SOLD

10) S adapter-SL - $950

aDam007

Sure... Sorry for the dust, items just sitting on a shelf. The only gear that isn't dusty is the M-D because I'm actually having fun using it... Kinda considering keeping it but will leave it listed while here in L.A. anyway, onto pictures:
(NOTE: SL has Leica screen protector on it and the only real wear is in the last photo on the bottom edge. Everything else is mostly dust.)

aDam007

Now that the 90-280SL works so much better after the update today (AF speed/reliability).. I might raise the price of the lens ;)

aDam007

UP..

1) Leica SL body - $4,900 including extras listed in original post.

3) Leica 90-280 Vario-Elmarit-SL - $4,900 w/filter mentioned in original post.

6) SF-26 - $300

7) SF-40 - $400 (one sold, only one left).

8) SF-64 flash - SOLD

10) S adapter-SL - $950