The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Very Nice Phase One IQ 160 Back - Need to Move

Sad to see this go. Purchased used a couple of years ago from the original owner and much loved. 6632 Capture count. Has been free from problems and used in a low volume high quality commercial studio. $7895.00 + Paypal and shipping. Includes every thing shown in the overall photo. I will be posting a lot of lenses and accessories later. Phase One mount. Happy to anwser any questions.
More photos at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3vlat8c9aevuz4n/AAAPO6xD6mmgYp6Ab8eEfXtka?dl=0

Attachments

Last edited:

Jan

Probably good to mention the mount. I can tell it is not 'V', but what it is, I have no clue. Nice looking back though, good luck with the sales (should not be a challenge if you ask me)

PSon

Probably good to mention the mount. I can tell it is not 'V', but what it is, I have no clue. Nice looking back though, good luck with the sales (should not be a challenge if you ask me)
Jan et al,
This is a Phase One/Mamiya 645 mount from the second photo from the top.