The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One System For Sale

Please note: We will Traveling from 4/21/2017 to 5/3/2017 and will not be able to ship in that time frame.

We are selling part of our very nice Phase One system. The equipment was used in a low volume, high quality commercial studio. I'm willing to sell it individually or as a group. How about 10% off for a group sale, whatever is left will be considered part of the group sale. Sound good?. All of the equipment is in good working order. Glass is clean and clear. Lens hoods have light rub marks and scratches. Lens barrels are very good, I see very few marks if any. The offer includes caps and hoods and boxes as shown. The equipment was purchased from the original owner or was purchased new from Capture Integration. Happy to answer any questions. You can check out my feedback on eBay @ boyguy.

Preferred payment: Paypal. You pay the paypal fees and we will pay the Shipping in the USA only ,UPS ground, insured.

Photos are available on Drop Box:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q19oqlowos1sx0w/AAD0xDb_HSwTMjk-meHDWSjIa?dl=0

1 Phase One IQ 160 P1 Mamiya mount in very nice condition, just over 6000 captures - 7725.00

2 Phase One 120mm macro manual focus - 985.00

3 Phase One 110 mm F2 .8 lens LS Shutter - 1565.00 - sold

4 Phase One 55mm f2.8 lens in LS shutter - 1680.00 - sold

5 Phase One 45mm lens - 725.00

6 Phase One 80mm 2.8 lens - 575.00

7 Mamiya extension tubes NA 401, NA402 - 245.00

8 Phase One DF645+ Body - 745.00

Attachments

Last edited: