The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Laowa 105mm Smooth Trans Focus Lens; Canon EF Mount

tetrode

I purchased this lovely lens in essentially "as new" condition from its original owner few months ago. While in my possession, it was used exactly once. I was curious about the rendering qualities of a lens with an apodizing element.

The lens is, as reviewers have found, extremely sharp at the plane of focus with creamy bokeh elsewhere in the frame. Very nice.

The lens is beautifully built and all metal. Focus is smooth with a very long through. It is also quite heavy. Operationally and cosmetically the lens is without issues:

A few sample images taken with the lens at a nearby historic cemetery:

The lens will come with original front and rear caps, lens hood, inner box, and outer sleeve. Also included will be a 67mm B+W protective filter which was on the lens when I received it.

$499 shipped and Paypal'ed. CONUS only, please.