The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZF.2 Lenses: 25 f/2, 35 f/1.4, 50 f/2, 135 f/2

jeffwros

Zeiss Distagon T 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount ($950)

More images please visit my online gallery.

Purchased a couple of years ago and has seen occasional use since then. Nothing wrong with it; just found myself using other lenses more and am selling off the lesser-used ones to help pay the bills!

Anyway, if it’s not strictly “Mint” then it’s certainly “Excellent +” in my opinion.

Comes with the box, cap, rear cap, and metal hood. The photos will give you a good idea about the condition of this lens.

Payment via PayPal or I can accept CC over the phone (evenings, Central USA). I’ll handle the fees and the FedEx Express Saver shipping to your confirmed shipping address in the US; signature required. If you want insurance add $15; if it’s more then that I’ll cover the difference.

PM for link to additional photos. Also, feel free to PM or post up any questions; happy to help! Thanks for looking!

Zeiss Distagon T* 25mm f/2.0 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount ($950)

Like the others listed here this one was purchased a couple of years ago and has seen occasional use since then. Nothing wrong with it; just found myself using other lenses more and am selling off the lesser-used ones to help pay the bills!

Anyway, if it’s not strictly “Mint” then it’s certainly “Excellent +” in my opinion.

Comes with the box, cap, rear cap, and metal hood. The photos will give you a good idea about the condition of this lens.

Payment via PayPal or I can accept CC over the phone (evenings, Central USA). I’ll handle the fees and the FedEx Express Saver shipping to your confirmed shipping address in the US; signature required. If you want insurance add $15; if it’s more then that I’ll cover the difference.

PM for link to additional photos. Also, feel free to PM or post up any questions; happy to help! Thanks for looking!

Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount ($1050)

Not sure why I’m listing this one! It’s probably because most of the time I’m shooting in the 50mm range and rarely need anything longer. When I do use it, which isn’t often, I love it. I have read reviews putting it up there with the Otus line; I agree.

As for this particular lens, like the others listed, there is nothing wrong with it!

Also, like the others, if it’s not strictly “Mint” then it’s certainly “Excellent +” in my opinion.

Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 50mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon ($575)

Purchased a couple of years ago from Tony and the crew at Popflash and if it’s not strictly “Mint”, because it has been used, then it’s certainly “Excellent +” in my opinion. Has spent much of the last year and a half in the case unused.