The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad V-mount digital back

The Sign

Hey everyone,

I feel a little ashamed to have my first post here be an ad (though I've been lurking for ages now and only just decided to register) but I'll try to also join in on the banter in all the other subforums ;)

Anyway, I work in furniture design and have so far been photographing a lot of my product shots on 4x5 b/w and 6x6 colour. I've now been bitten by the digital back bug and would like one of my own. To play with on my hiking trips as well, of course :grin:

I'm not looking for something brand new, rather an earlier model. As long as it can be used untethered. I was thinking CFV 16, P20/21, something along those lines. I'm already eyeballing an Aptus 65 but it appears to have a smaller sensor and that's less good when I use my wide angle lenses I suppose.

Due to me living in Europe I'd prefer buying from an EU country because import taxes would be a killer.

If anyone has anything for sale (tried to search the forum but didn't find much in recent posts), let me know and we can talk offers.