The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M black. 2950 shipped.

athimbleofdan

Price: $2,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS 2-day priority

Looking to trade or sale my Leica M240 for an A7RII with or without a lens (preferably the Sony 55mm Sonnar). Add cash if body only. For sale price is 2950k firm.

Camera condition is around an 8. I have it on me everyday so its going to have its surface scratches and brassing around the edges. There is a hairline scratch on the LCD that i circled in red and there is some little rub marks around the top LCD frame that i also circled. The camera and LCD will show really light micro scratches. Again, its on my arm every day so its going to show use.

Comes with all accessories and box. I'm guessing less than 8k actuation on body. Rangefinder is clean and accurate with all my Leica and Zeiss lenses. Mechanically, everything works perfect.

If you need any more specific pictures please just ask.

Accepted trades:
A7RII + Cash
A7RII + 50mm Sonnar
Leica SL body, added cash from me
Leica M10 body, added cash from me