The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex 50mm F4 FLE PQ lens, Integral system w/80 PQS

Thatspec

Rolleiflex 50mm F4 FLE PQ lens in nearly perfect condition. Not much to say on this, works and looks great. Front cap is not perfect but that's about it. Would keep it but I just got the 40 & 55 over the winter and well... this stuffs heavy, I can't carry it all! Or yeah... maybe a new bag is the solution, hmmm.

Anyway, $1075 including PP fees and Conus priority shipping.

Also...
Complete Rolleiflex 6008 integral system with 80/2.8 PQS planar, 120 back, WLF, charger, decent battery, strap, boxes, only thing missing is a hood. $1150. Also have an original owners manual and will throw in a US cord (charger is new btw) noticed there is a chip of plastic missing from the hinge of the back but this has no effect on it's operation and is completely invisible in use. I have run about 10 rolls through this set and it has performed beautifully. Metering is spot on, film spacing is good, etc.

Thanks for looking, see my feedback over on FM as well as "Thatspeck".

Last edited: