The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus / Fotodiox Pro OM-Nex / Minolta MD Sony E-mount Adapters

raminolta

i) Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus Adapter enables one to mount voigtlander lenses on Sony mirrorless camera (E-mount: A7r, A7rii, A7s, A7sii, A7, A7ii, A6500, A6300, A600, etc.).

Asking Price: CAN$250 (or US$175).

ii) Fotodiox Pro OM-Nex Olympus to Sony E-mount adapter enables you to mount Olympus OM lenses on Sony E-mount cameras.

Asking Price: CAN$40 (or US$31).

iii) Minolta MD to Sony E-mount adapter enables mounting legacy Minolta MD MC Rokkor lenses on Sony E-mount cameras.

Asking Price: CAN$15 (or US$11).

They are all briefly used and like new.

Exchange/Trade possibilities: I am interested in native FE lenses particularly, prime lenses (Loxia 21mm, Sony 35mm f/2.8 ZA). Let me know what you have and we may be able to work out something.

Let me know if there is any question. I am located in Canada and have more than 700 feedback on Ebay (user id: raminolta).

Interested people, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

raminolta

Ha, ha. I don't have any Voigtlander or Olympus lenses. I do still have Minolta Rokkor lenses (MD 50mm f1.4 and MC 50mm f3.5 Macro lenses + Minolta bellows system). However, after the Sony Sonnar 55mm, I have decided to go all native. I am trying to keep my camera bag as light as possible since my new camera and lenses will be going to several trips with me.

Hey...these look familiar......

:)

GLWS.

(And buy with confidence from Ramin...he is a trustworthy guy!)