The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Brand New ONA Prince Street Black Leather Bag $105.00 Off! Shoulder Bag.

D&A

Selling my absolutely brand new, absolutely unused ONA Prince Street shoulder camera/laptop bag in black leather. Simply beautiful and functional. After buying it and finally getting around to wanting to use it, I realized it would not fit my 13.5" laptop so had to go with a larger size model.

Can hold up to two Leica sized rangefinder bodies (or similar sized mirrorless bodies, either with lenses attached to each, ready to shoot and still have room for anothet lens. Two outer pockets for memory cards, batteries and personal belongings and a rear slotted area for paperwork, passports etc.

Even greater room if shooting with just one body and variety of lenses or a small-medium sized DSLR with lens and additional flash. ONA's website will show extensive pictures of this bag.

B&H Photo and other legitimate stores price this bag at $389.95. My price is $285.00 including shipping in CONUS. Regular paypal is 3% additional. Will post pictures when I have a chance but in meantime here is your chance to get $105 off for the exact same brand new unused bag that others sell. Original tags still attached to bag and it also comes with its original soft mesh storage bag. Thanks.

Dave

Last edited:

D&A

I forgot to mention in my lengthy description above regarding the layout of the bag and its various camera/lens and storage compartments, that of course it also has a completely padded area for a laptop to be inserted too. Doubles as a compact shoulder bag to shoot out of, such as for street photography or for transport and travel with a compact system. Extremely functional and stylish.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi Everyone,

This ONA bag is now sold! As always, I'd like to thank those who contacted me with interest in this item.

Dave (D&A)