The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica R 50mm, 90mm, 100mm, 180mm

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leitz R 90 f/2 Summicron 3-cam Canada 55mm with clean glass and blades. This is a beautiful portrait lens with dreamy bokeh. Rear cap and generic front cap. Built-in hood.
There is a bit of dust as expected. The body shows some wear and there is a minor dent as shown in photo. The dent has had zero effect on my usage of this lens over a few years. I bought this here a number of years ago from an established member and he said that the dent was there when he bought it and that he had owned it for a number of years with no problems. I am pricing it according to the cosmetics at $499 Shipped to US locations.

Leitz R 50 f/1.4 Summilux Series 7 3-cam Includes front and rear caps and 12508 hood. This is a legendary lens with smooth bokeh. It will not disappoint.
There is a bit of dust as expected. The body shows some wear. $975 Shipped to US locations. Good glass!

Leitz R 100 f/4 Macro-Elmar This lens has built-in hood and the body and glass are in great shape. There is a bit of dust as expected. This lens is in the Sony A mount and I do not have the parts to convert it back. Also, the aperture turns past f/4 (but stops at f/22 on the other side). With those caveats, I am selling this lens for $299. If you are looking for a nice macro lens on a budget (and a nice portrait lens, too), this one will serve you well. Generic front cap and Sony A rear cap. Shipped to US locations.

Leica legend APO-ELMARIT-R 1:2.8/180 SN: 3798653 Leather pouch. Please PM for details. (Shipped to US locations). $2799

Photos: In Box Photo Gallery by Cindy Flood at pbase.com

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leitz R 90 f/2 Summicron 3-cam Canada reduced to $475

Leitz R 50 f/1.4 Summilux Series 7 3-cam reduce to $950

Leitz R 100 f.4 Macro-Elmarit for Sony (A-mount) reduced to $275

Leica legend APO-ELMARIT-R 1:2.8/180 reduced to $2700

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
New prices.