The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU) Leica S007 body - Mint condition

anGy

For sale is my Leica S007 body in pristine working & cosmetic condition.
I'm the first owner, purchased in Nov'2015 at an official Leica dealer in Brussels.
Very, very gently used. Less than 5.000 actuations.
LCD screen protected since day 1.

Sold complete with all accessories and original boxes + an additional original Leica S007 battery + an RRS L-plate.

Under European warranty until 11/2017.

I've decided to slowly step back from my photography hobby. This is the reason why I'm selling this wonderful camera.
Once sold, I'll sell my 30mm / 45mm / 70mm CS / 120mm CS lenses (but not before the sale of the body has been concluded).

Asking 12.000eur taxes included or 9.917eur VAT exclu.
You won't have to pay the VAT if you have a registered and valid VAT nr outside of Belgium (system located in Brussels - Belgium) or if you live outside of the EU.
Thanks for watching.

anGy

Still in excellent condition, with less than 5.000 actuations.

Reduced price: 8.450,- eur + VAT (21%).
International shipping fully insured is okay.
Add 3% for paypal use

Price with VAT in: 10.225,-eur

(VAT won't be charged for people buying from outside the EU and from people having a valid VAT # inside the EU).

proenca

Still in excellent condition, with less than 5.000 actuations.

Reduced price: 8.450,- eur + VAT (21%).
International shipping fully insured is okay.
Add 3% for paypal use

Price with VAT in: 10.225,-eur

(VAT won't be charged for people buying from outside the EU and from people having a valid VAT # inside the EU).

mp sent

weter

For what motive the VAT has to be paid in any country of the CE ...?

I think that any sale between community countries does not have to pay the VAT to him in the Customs.

Regards :saludo:

anGy

Hi Weter,
Not sure to understand what you mean.
Of course each and every private customer in the EU has to pay the VAT when purchasing a good in the EU to a professional/shop.

It is only possible to buy VAT free if you have a valid and active VAT number yourself and buy from another EU country than the one you are living in or if the sale is between private persons. Which is not the case here. EU VAT regulation.

Cheers

Vincent