The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H5D 40 & Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 Lens

snapper

Hi all,

Today I have for sale a near immaculate Hasselblad H5D camera with 40mp digital back and a Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens. I brought this camera and lens setup (from a reputable UK Hasselblad dealership) for one specific project in August 2016, which I completed early March this year and have simply decided against keeping this digital beast as I am predominantly an analog film user and this doesn't fit in with my day to day work - not matter how much I want it to! So rather than keep it for the sake of it I’d rather it get loved and used by someone with a passion for digital medium format.

I'd be happy to sell them either together as a bundle kit or separately.

Here is some relevant information and images of the kit.

Images can be found here - https://imgur.com/a/RzDQg

Hasselblad H5D 40mp camera:
Functionally perfect
Clean prism, mirror, sensor and LCD rear screen.
Recent New IR filter fitted on sensor (work carried out in March 2016 by Hasselblad)
Body actuations:19815 (at time of posting)
Cosmetically mint, as new, exempt for two minor rub marks. The first on the side of the body (see images) where Hasselblads own strap has rubbed against the body and left a glossy area. A similar, yet more indistinguishable, small rub is on the left corner at the rear of the back, again see images. These two small elements are the only cosmetic imperfections on the whole camera.
Comes with original box, Hasselblads own neck strap, all original leads, accessories and chargers. I will also include a SanDisk Extreme Pro 16gb SD card with this camera.

I'd like £5100 (NET to me) for the camera. Am open to any sensible and reasonable offers.

Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens:
Functionally perfect. Glass all clean and dust free.
Lens has seen more action than the body. Lens actuation: 43021
Printed Informational Markings on the exterior of the barrel of the lens have all but worn off (see images for exact context).
There are two tiny dings around the bottom base of the lens (see images)
All the important parts of the lens are perfect and operational.

I'd like £950 (NET to me) for the lens (both caps included). This lens will be professionally cleaned and serviced before being sent to the new owner. Am open to any sensible and reasonable offers.

If someone buys the lens and body together I will also include a Lowepro Stealth Reporter D300 AW bag which holds the camera and lens nicely together for a day out shooting.

If anyone is interested, wants more information or wants any specific images of the equipment please let me know and I'd be happy to oblige. Willing to ship worldwide by insured, tracked and traced courier only - will send by the safest means possible.

Hope to hear from you.

All the best

Nathan

Last edited:

snapper

PRICE DROP BUMP!

Hasselblad H5D & HC 100mm lens: £5300 total (NET to me)

PM me any interest, now need to move this kit ASAP

Thanks

snapper

BUMP

PRICE REDUCTION: Hasselblad H5D 40 & Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 Lens for £5200 (NET)

PM any interest