The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH5 + 12-60 Leica + VLog

aDam007

Price: $2,800.00
Payment method: Paypal gift or bank transfer or meet up in person (cash).
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping at buyers cost anyway buyer would like.

Hi guys,

Selling a GH5 that I purchased in Singapore about 4 weeks ago. It's a full box set and it's in mint condition. It's the set which includes the GH5 + the Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. I'm told by Panasonic that the warranty is indeed international.

I've also added V-LOG ($100 value).
And I've added a spare battery ($60 value)

New this would be (if you could even get the GH5 right now): $3,150 before taxes and or shipping.

Asking $2,800 nett to me. I'm in LA if you want to meet in person to purchase. Otherwise I'll accept PayPal gift or bank transfer and ship it fully insured.

I've not noticed any terrible focusing issues. And as far as usage is concern I think I took like 10 photos?! And I took about 20 minutes of video footage. ONLY selling because the wife thinks it's to big... Basically the only camera she's willing to use is the Leica Q

Best,
Adam

aDam007

Re: FS: Panasonic GH5 + 12-60 Leica + VLog + extra battery

$2,700 for the set. - Paypal and shipping charges on the buyer. Meetup in person is ok, I'm in Los Angeles.