The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: f0.95 Noctilux

I've finished the project for which I bought my f0.95 Noctilux.

Optically it is outstanding: Little dust, no oil on blades, no haze or scratches. Always protected by B+W 010 MRC filter (included). With box.

Cosmetically excellent: no wear except a few shiny spots beginning to emerge on the focusing ring. I've tried to make these show in the side view photo.

Asking $6950; reasonable offers considered from established forum members for CONUS sale. You pay Paypal, I'll pay shipping and insurance.

Not interested in trades, except perhaps M246 Monochrom (2d version).

Thank you for looking; please PM with any questions,

Kirk

Nlocti Front Filter.jpg
View attachment 126838
View attachment 126839
Nocti Side.jpg

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Sorry the trade didn't work out. I've cleaned my Monochrom 5x today and I'm thinking that at this rate the sensor should be clean by sometime in 2018!! Ugh.

GLWS - Kirk was a gentleman and the Noctilux was so very nearly mine ... condition is exactly as Kirk described and he neglected to mention that it's boxed with pouch/display box/etc etc from the factory.

Thanks for the note, Graham! 'Positive feedback' to you too!

Perhaps his message needs background: We enjoyed an opportunity to meet in person. We were going to trade the Nocti for M246 + a lens, but we couldn't manage to get the Monochrom sensor clean. It was a swap we both hoped would work out, but it didn't and we were both disappointed – though we both dealt with it as friends and gentlemen.

It was a slightly demented adventure, to borrow Graham's motto. :)

Kirk

PS: And the lens is available again.

Last edited: