The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Induro CT414 carbon fiber series 4 tripod + RRS leveling base and panning clamp

Would like to sell entire setup for $525 NET or here is the pricing on everything parted out.

Will have pictures up tomorrow.

Induro CT414 8x carbon fiber tripod. $300

This used to be induro's top of the line tripod that used to sell at around $750 I believe. Used to be competition for the gitzo series 5.

This one is in perfect working condition. I took one of the leg warmers off because it was starting to look bad. As you can see there is a little residue on the leg from where Induro glued the leg warmer to the leg. I'm sure you can get it off with a little elbow grease. It never bothered me, so I always just left it as is. Other than that legs are extremely solid (again 55lbs weight limit) . Center column in good condition.

I would say the legs are 8/10 and you won't find a better set of legs for $300 bucks anywhere!

Will sell both universal leveling base and panning clamp for $275 net.

RRS Universal leveling base TA-U-LB - $140
Perfect working condition. 8/10 cosmetic

Price New is $235

Here is a link to the same one
RRS - TA-U-LB Leveling Base

RRS screw knob panning clamp - $150
Perfect working condition. Panning super smooth. Quite a few markings where the plate connects.

Panning clamp is $235 and on backorder

It is the same as the one they sell now with exception to older logo
Here is a link to the round screw knob panning clamp
RRS - PC-PRO Quick-Release Clamp

L1001077.jpgL1001082.jpgL1001078.jpgL1001075.jpgL1001090.jpgL1001080.jpgL1001076.jpgL1001081.jpg

Last edited: