The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon G10 with OEM leather case

Joan

Hi all,
I want to buy Shac's little blue G1, so have decided to put my G10 up for sale. it is in like new condition (only 677 shots taken) and comes complete in box with all original accessories, cables, CD's etc. Also included is the OEM leather fitted case.

View attachment 13637

$375 Will accept Paypal or check/money. You pay for your preferred shipping option.

Please PM me if interested.

Terry

Re: FS: Canon G10 with OEM leather case

Good luck! looking forward to seeing you post more on the 4/3 forum

Joan

Erik, I will ship outside US as long as you're willing to pay whatever it costs and applicable duties, etc.

Erik Five

Hi. Had a lens purchase today that was a little more expensive than intended so I will have to pass. Sorry.

Joan

No problem, Erik. Hope you'll enjoy the new lens.

Joan

LOL, Don, didn't you already have a G10? I'd have to think about that one. We'll see how things go, OK? :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Really I have a G10 also . I like the GX 200 but I can't work the files in C1

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member

LOL, Don, didn't you already have a G10? I'd have to think about that one. We'll see how things go, OK? :)
Joan,
Yes I had the g10 and the g9 also....
I now have a G9 and am looking for a G10......I'll hang and see what happens with yours.......

Don

Joan

Hi again, Don,

I think I will let the GX200 trade idea go, even though it's a camera that I'd wanted to try ... I really am looking to get the Panny G1, so will stick with that plan.

ALSO:

The CASE for the G10 has been SOLD

So, I am now offering the camera only (in box, complete, with blank warranty card & orig. receipt, purchased October 2008).

If anyone is interested, please make me an offer!

Joan

Camera is SOLD.

Big thanks to Guy & Jack for allowing us to buy & sell here, MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Your welcome. I have to admit we do have a nice buy and sell section. It seems to work, now if only you folks could edit your listings it would be ideal but the software prevents that.