The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Heliopan 60mm Variable ND Filter - $180 shipped - MSRP $323

I am selling an excellent condition 60mm Heliopan Variable Neutral Density Filter. These are always out of stock and sell for $323 at BH. I am selling ofr only $180 shipped NET.

I used this on my Leica noctilux so I could shoot during daylight and in studio with strobes at 0.95

If you don't already know, these are the best of the best when it comes to variable nd filters. No color shift between stops which is quite remarkable.

Don't have the box anymore but will ship in a brand new microfiber then wrap it in a bunch of bubble wrap so it will arrive safely.

L1000460.jpg

OK lets try $160! This is a basically brand new filter that sells for 323 and an absolute necessity if you own a noctilux 0.95 or an e60 f1.