The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 14-24mm, 24-70mm lenses and more

MFnLF

After short journey with Nikon DSLR, I decide to part with all my Nikon gears and stick with MF and LF. Here's a good chance for you to own some great Nikon gears. All of them were purchased last year and some of them have never been used:

1. Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens, USA version, new in box, never used, $1480
2. Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens, USA version, like new including all original box and paper works, has about 500 clicks, $1400
3. Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM APO HSM IF Macro Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras, new in box, never used, $525
4. Nikon 35mm f/2D AF Wide-Angle Nikkor Lens for Nikon 35mm and Digital SLR Cameras, USA version, new in box, never used, $300

Buyer pays actual insured shipping. PayPal is find, but please add 1.5% PayPal fee. Pictures and more details are available per request. On the auction site, I have a 100% positive feedback for over 300 transactions, and I can provide my ID to verify my reliability.