The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X100F kit, like new, with TCL X100II and WCLX100II, etc...$1500

ashwinrao1

Hi gang,

Up for sale is my "like new" Fuji X100F kit, which includes all original boxes/accessories. I am also including the WCL X100II (28 mm optical lens conversion add on lens) and the TCL X100II (50 mm conversion lens), made specifically for the camera. I added a screen protector on day 1, and both conversion lenses and camera have filters.

What you get is
1. Fuji X100F with original box, paperwork, etc. Strap has never been used. Screen protector is applied.
2. WCL X100II 28 mm equiv lens (with original box, pouch, accessories, protective UV filter)
3. TCL X100II 50 mm equiv lens (with original box, pouch accessories, protective UV filter)
4. After market vented hood and hood adapter (looks like the fuji vented hood and works just as well)
5. 1 extra battery (aftermarket)

FYI that the strap in this picture is not available, but the original Fuji strap is included. This kit with accessories cost me ~$2100. I am pricing the whole kit out at $1500, priced to sell. This set up is basically like new, and I am only selling it as I have too much Leica gear that needs to be used.

FIRM PRICE is $1500

I ship within the CONUS. I accept personal check of Venmo $ transfer. EMAIL ME AT ashwinrao1[at]yahoo[dot]com for a faster response.

PaulChance

Hi gang,

Up for sale is my "like new" Fuji X100F kit, which includes all original boxes/accessories. I am also including the WCL X100II (28 mm optical lens conversion add on lens) and the TCL X100II (50 mm conversion lens), made specifically for the camera. I added a screen protector on day 1, and both conversion lenses and camera have filters.

What you get is
1. Fuji X100F with original box, paperwork, etc. Strap has never been used. Screen protector is applied.
2. WCL X100II 28 mm equiv lens (with original box, pouch, accessories, protective UV filter)
3. TCL X100II 50 mm equiv lens (with original box, pouch accessories, protective UV filter)
4. After market vented hood and hood adapter (looks like the fuji vented hood and works just as well)
5. 1 extra battery (aftermarket)

FYI that the strap in this picture is not available, but the original Fuji strap is included. This kit with accessories cost me ~$2100. I am pricing the whole kit out at $1500, priced to sell. This set up is basically like new, and I am only selling it as I have too much Leica gear that needs to be used.

FIRM PRICE is $1500

I ship within the CONUS. I accept personal check of Venmo $ transfer. EMAIL ME AT ashwinrao1[at]yahoo[dot]com for a faster response.
Email sent - Graham Welland says hi!