The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photoclam MultiFlex Geared Cube Tripod Head

raminolta

For sale, here is a Photo-Clam Multi-Flex Geared tripod head. It is almost identical to the Arca Swiss Cube C1 geared head and is perhaps the best tripod head for precision adjustments (which is crucial in Macro photography, etc.).

This head is fully functional and looks great. However, there are a few notes to be mentioned. Look at the pictures: the clamp arm is bent and the top panoramic arm is also slightly bent. There are two also extreme edges that are nicked. I bought this head used just like you see in the pictures and I guess, it had been dropped once in the past. Nevertheless, like I said before the head is fully functional. The clamp release system can be replaced. It can be ordered from Photoclam for $70 shipped. However, since it has worked for me without a problem, I didn't bother to replace it.

Asking price: CAN$1200 or US$900 + shipping.

I am selling the head only because I need the funds to buy a lens. I also consider trades. I am particularly looking for Zeiss Loxia 21mm or Sony Zeiss 35mm Distagon T* f1.4.

Interested people please send me a private message. I am located in Canada and have more than 700 feedback on Ebay.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: