The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 24mm f4 Sekor C Fisheye ULD Lens 24/4 *Modified to fit ALL Phase Cams

faneuil

An outstandingly sharp lens I have used for interior photography (with fisheye correction of course)
Only selling as I am now using a Cambo WRS.
SKGrimes (the one and only!) modified the bayonet to work with modern digital 645 mounts - IE, Phase cameras.
It will still work with older Mamiya 645 bodies as well.

Glass is perfect.
Asking $625 total with S&H

Attachments

Rodd@DHPP

G'Day,

Well I missed that when I was searching and would have snapped it up however,
can you tell me what is involved to modify the mount to work with Phase One body i.e: XF body,

Cheers..... Rodd

faneuil

Happy to help!
A bit of the mount will need machining.
Lens will still work with older mamiya bodies and the XF
Here is the person to do it!
http://www.skgrimes.com/|
Regards,
Eric

G'Day,

can you tell me what is involved to modify the mount to work with Phase One body i.e: XF body,

Cheers..... Rodd

0beone

G'Day,

Cheers..... Rodd
Hi Rodd,
I will see if I can find the link and get it to you. It's not difficult to do I have to say. I have a mint condition 45 f2.8 sekor C which I modified for the XF. I like the FOV of this lens and have to say it turned our splendid. Also for sale as i am concentrating on the Cambo..

See here: https://www.phaseone.com/en/Search/A...1&languageid=1

Cheers
Frank