The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H4X body + HC 80mm + HC 100mm

Pemihan

Hasselblad H4X kit with HV 90X viewfinder and Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8
Included are CR-123 lithium battery holder, two rechargeable Li-ion battery grips + charger, strap, back + front caps, viewfinder mask for 44 x 33 mm sensors, both caps + hood for the lens
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches, works perfectly. Beautiful camera body and lens..
$ 3.800 for the kit, might be open to split it up.

Hasselblad HC 100mm f 2.2
Included are both caps and hood.
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches.
$ 2.400

Images of all items here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2y4jnv9w5nl9v08/AACKLEcsyF5jtON5r_JgD6_-a?dl=0

All prices are plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer.

I'm located in Denmark and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course.
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Thanks
Peter

Pemihan

Prices reduced!

Included are CR-123 lithium battery holder, two rechargeable Li-ion battery grips + charger, strap, back + front caps, viewfinder mask for 44 x 33 mm sensors, both caps + hood for the lens
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches, works perfectly. Beautiful camera body and lens..
$ 3.500 for the kit, might be open to split it up.

Hasselblad HC 100mm f 2.2
Included are both caps and hood.
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches.
$ 2.000

dave.gt

Somebody please buy this as it really hurts to see it when I cannot afford it! LOL, I would love this kit.:)

It surely woukd be a great match for the H5D and for the work I am doing this year, as it seems that film is gaining amazing popularity again! :thumbup:

Pemihan

The HC 100mm has SOLD.

The H4X + HC 80mm are still available:

$ 3.500 for the kit.

Pemihan

Price reduced:

$ 3.300 for the kit.