The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M 24 Elmarit; 90 Cron pre-asph

J

Jamie Roberts

A little Leica bundle of lenses for sale! All in very good / excellent condition:

SOLD-- 21 Elmarit pre-ASPH, coded, with Leica IR/UV filter: $800 USD
-- 24 Elmarit ASPH, not coded, with Leica IR/UV filter: $2000 USD
-- 90 Summicron pre-ASPH, not coded, with Leica IR/UV filter: $800

Buy all three for $3500!! USD

Buyer pays shipping; I'll pay insurance. My preference is PayPal but at these prices there's a 3% charge for that.

Pictures to come--as I said, all these lenses are great; I just don't use them enough (and will probably end up with one of the new wide luxes). Someone should take advantage of them!

Lens notes:
The 21 is a wonderful "28" on the M8, and the visible framelines (with no external viewer) chop the image into "rule of thirds" for you horizontally, which means it's a lot easier to use than you might think.

This is not as sharp wide open as the ASPH, and it will flare (which is ok for me) but it has great contrast characteristics and stopped down is easy to use as a hyperfocal lens. Coded so you don't have to worry about shift on the M8.

The 24 ASPH is just a fabulous lens--sharp, well-corrected, with perfect contrast and performance. On the M8, it's around a 32mm lens so a perfect length. This is a great bargain on this lens, which is in great shape but needs coding.

The 90 'cron pre-ASPH is another fabulous lens; really nice contrast characteristics and beautiful colour. With a magnifier on an M8 (or with a .85 film M) it's very easy to focus too. I actually prefer the look of this on digital to the 90 Cron AA.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jamie Roberts

Re: FS: Leica M 21 (Sold), 24 Elmarits; 90 Cron pre-asph

21 ELMARIT is SOLD

24 ELMARIT ASPH still available

90 'cron pre-ASPH still available

J

Jamie Roberts

Re: FS: Leica M 24 Elmarit; 90 Cron pre-asph

ALL LENSES are SOLD! Thanks!