The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Hasselblad X1D, 45, 90

This is more of a "would sell" than a "have to sell". In the interest of whittling down my photographic kit to the bare essentials I'm thinking of selling off the X1D kit. I'm in the original owner on the X1D and second owner on the 45 & 90. The X1D I got brand new from Hasselblad a couple of weeks ago as a replacement to my previous body. Have original boxes and materials on everything. Will also include RRS base plate and a spare battery.

Price is firm and includes priority shipping in the USA. Trades wise, the only trade I'm really looking for is an Alpa Rodenstock 32 SB17. I may also consider partial trades for Sony GM glass.

$12000 even for the full kit.

Last edited: