The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 0.72x Black Chrome, boxed Ex++ serial #294xxxx

wattsy

For sale is a used Leica M7 0.72x in black chrome. It has the MP style viewfinder. I bought it in March 2016 from a well known London dealer and have used it sporadically since. I understand that it had one previous owner. At the start of this year Leica Wetzlar retrofitted the optical DX reader and, in doing so, checked out all the functions of the camera, calibrated the RF, etc. I have not used the camera since being returned from this service at Leica. The camera works perfectly. The M7 is in excellent condition – very nice indeed and, whilst showing signs of careful use, it is free from any dents and dings, etc. The baseplate still has the original protective film in place. I am selling with all original boxes and paperwork.

I'm asking GBP 1,295 plus insured shipping cost. Payment by bank transfer or cheque (latter is UK only). Happy to ship worldwide (with one or two exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica gear a number of times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

_IDW7374a.jpg

wattsy

Weekly bump. Just to reiterate, this is a nice condition, clean M7 that has been serviced by Leica (installation of the optical DX reader plus associated adjustments back to factory spec, etc.) and unused by me since then. Boxed with original paperwork.