The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens

docdave37

I bought this amazing piece of glass from BH on 2/8/17 for my wife. She refuses to use it because of its size.

Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens

I am asking $1400. It is pristine. I put it on her G7 to make sure everything worked. No flaws. Nonexistent usage. As solidly built as any lens you have ever owned.

Write me a private email if interested. I will pay postage. It comes with all the extras like pouch, hood, tripod mount, papers, etc..

Thank you. I have sold many, many items on this forum with 100% satisfaction. No issues, ever.

[email protected]

Dave Winiewicz

docdave37

I will do a one-time price reduction to $1300 and pay postage and paypal fees.

This lens was used for less than 40 exposures. It is, quite simply, flawless and a great discount. My wife simply will not use it and it doesn't fit in my workflow.

It is a pro lens and built like a tank.

Write me at: [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Dave Winiewicz