The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Mamiya RZ 75mm Short Barrel lens

jdphoto

Hi,
I'm looking for an Ex. cond. Mamiya RZ 75mm Short barrel lens. Not the shift lens, but the one that can be used with the tilt/shift adapter. I'm located in Northeast US. Thanks.

bensonga

Hi,
I'm looking for an Ex. cond. Mamiya RZ 75mm Short barrel lens. Not the shift lens, but the one that can be used with the tilt/shift adapter. I'm located in Northeast US. Thanks.
I wish you luck finding one John. It took me several months of searching to find the near mint copy I have. 180 SB lenses are easy to locate compared with the 75 SB. If I see one, I will PM you.

Gary

Pemihan

I have one I'm contemplating selling, but I would prefer to sell it together with the 180 SB + spacer for normal use without the T/S adapter (for use on both lenses) and the T/S adapter itself.

Peter

jdphoto

I have one I'm contemplating selling, but I would prefer to sell it together with the 180 SB + spacer for normal use without the T/S adapter (for use on both lenses) and the T/S adapter itself.

Peter
Thanks Peter, PM sent.