The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S CS Lenses Like New w/ warranty

Earlstone

I splurged and picked up a new 006 and jumped on 3 like new S CS lenses. You cannot tell these from brand new. I realized that I'm going to just focus on one lens (100S) and all these other sizes just overwhelm me. They are:

120 CS $4000
70 CS $3300
35 CS $3500

I'll do a package deal.

ramsey

I splurged and picked up a new 006 and jumped on 3 like new S CS lenses. You cannot tell these from brand new. I realized that I'm going to just focus on one lens (100S) and all these other sizes just overwhelm me. They are:

120 CS $4000
70 CS $3300
35 CS $3500

I'll do a package deal.
would u like to trade my 70 to yout 35 .... u can sell the 70 faster than the 35 .. but im looking for 35

glennedens

I wanted to share my unsolicited and positive feedback - I would not hesitate to buy either of these Leica CS lenses (70 or 35) - the 120mm CS was in like-new mint condition with all of the materials and box as supplied new from Leica. -g