The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad CFV-50c // 203FE (Modified For Digital)

Morituri

203FE and 80/2.8 CFE modified for digital backs, a $600 modification I believe. Mint- condition with only extremely few superficial wear on the front lens mount portion. Back of camera is like new. Lens mint condition. Comes with original Hasselblad UV filter, boch lens caps and both body-cap. 203FE also has a "normal" focusing screen, CFV-50c also includes a CFV-50c specific focusing screen, the little white item above one of the batteries.

Comes with;

Both lens caps
Hasselblad UV filter
Both body caps
Lens hood.

Price: $2500.

CFV-50c in mint condition, boxed, with original purchase receipt from Swedens official Hasselblad distributor, goecker.se. Boxed with all the original items & inspection certificate. Including an extra "travel charger" set (right-most box) which includes an extra charger and an extra battery, car-charger etc. Shutter count can only be viewed by Hasselblad. It's just a guess, but I can't imagine it has more than a three figure count on it, it's like new.

Note: I also have a 503CW for sale, $999.

Everything pictured included (camera and lens price shown above). Note, the little box does NOT contain a viewfinder magnification, some extra batteries in it.

Price: $7800

Attachments

Last edited:

Morituri

CFV-50C sold.

I forgot to mention, 203FE & 80CFE both have been serviced. 80CFE had drive spring replaced, 203FE had light seal foil replaced. Receipt included for this. A Hasselblad shoulder-strap is also included.

Last edited:

Morituri

bump!

Hasselblad 3043326 quick release plate & 203FE user manual also included with the 203+80CFE kit.