The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One Schneider/ Schneider Kreuznach 55 LS (BR and none BR)

Christopher

I'm selling my stock of 55 LS lenses. All work great and are in a very good condition.

First there is the Schneider Kreuznach 55 LS Blue Ring, like new, Shutter Count 73. Its a fantastic lens and a very good copy of the 55LS. Sharp even at wide apertures on the IQ3100 across the frame. With Box and signed warranty card. (See Images)
The reason I'm selling it that I prefer the 45 as focal length.
Asking 3900EUR incl. Shipping in Europe

Schneider Kreuznach 55 LS, very good condition, It was serviced and optically replaced in June last year. It gets very close to the BR version. A very good copy. A little soft in the corners wide open, however it sharpens up quite nicely when stopping down. Comes with box, service certificate.
Shutter Count 7666
Asking 3000EUR incl. Shipping in Europe

Schneider Kreuznach 55 LS, very good condition, It's also a very good copy of the lens. Perhaps a little bit worse in the corner compared to the first one. Still very good on the IQ3100
Asking 2800EUR incl. Shipping in Europe

Images will follow

Last edited: