The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One (Schneider Kreuznach) lenses 110LS and 45D

Christopher

I'm selling some of my Phase One gear.

Schneider Kreuznach 110LS - very good condition, Low shutter count of 2773, amazing quality and on Blue Ring level on the IQ3100 With Box
Asking 2500EUR incl. Shipping in Europe

Schneider Kreuznach 110LS - very good condition, same optical quality as the first one, Blue Ring level
Asking 2300EUR incl. Shipping in Europe

Phase One 45D f/2,8 - very good condition, small and light, when stopped down sharpens up quite nicely even on the IQ3100 (I had 4 copies of that lens and it is by far one of the best ones)
Asking 900EUR incl. Shipping in Europe

Phase One 45D f/2,8 - very good condition, small and light, when stopped down sharpens up quite nicely even, though it is a better fit for a cropped sensor as the far corners aren't as good as the first copy.
Asking 750EUR incl. Shipping in Europe