The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Full-Spectrum Sony A7R plus extras (filters, RRS L-plate, batteries, etc) - $1400

tcdeveau

Hi All,
Deciding to thin out the herd a little to pay off some bills (boo) so offering up my full-spectrum converted Sony A7R. Camera is in good condition and I am the second owner, full-spectrum conversion performed by LifePixel. I say it's in "good" condition because there are a few cosmetic scratches on the screen, some wear on the rear control dial and AF/MF switch, and the door on the upper left of the camera (when viewing from the rear) doesn't latch as soundly as it should following conversion. The good news is none of this affects functionality, and it's a tremendous camera. Comes with the original box and manuals, original strap, USB charger, battery, and Sony wall charger. The conversion cost $350, and the camera comes with the following extras (with the prices I paid originally in parenthesis). All extra filters are in mint condition:

-really right stuff L-plate ($175, which has a few scratches on the bottom)
-2 watson batteries ($50)
-1 watson charger ($20)
-77mm visible bandpass filter ($130, allows camera to act as a normal camera)
-49mm visible bandpass filter ($85)
-49mm 720nm IR filter ($85)
-49mm 830nm IR filter ($85)
-52mm 720nm IR filter ($85)
-52mm 830nm IR filter ($85)

Asking $1400 for everything which I think is pretty fair considering I paid over $1000 for the conversion and extras alone. US sale only and payment via paypal only. I'll cover paypal fees and shipping (USPS priority). I've got a 100% rating on ebay and can provide info if needed. See the pics below, and I can send more pics to any interested parties. If you're looking to get into IR or UV photography, you're not going to find a better package deal than here. Thanks for looking!
-Todd

link to pictures of the camera and package (had issue uploading to GetDPI): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7TlGebtjdZdU1VRUFZFRFZFY0U

Various pics taken with the camera:
DSC05490-Edit.jpg

sweetwater creek-Edit.jpg

DSC05316.jpg

DSC05350-Edit-2.jpg