The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm

tcdeveau

Cleaning out the closet a little to pay some bills, and won't have much time for photography the next 2-3 months anyway, so I'm also selling my Zeiss Batis 18mm lens. I'm the original owner and it was purchased by myself at B&H. Still under warranty with an unregistered warranty card. Not sure if warranty is transferrable or not but can provide original purchase receipt for warranty purposes.
Lens is in mint condition and a UV filter has been on it since day one, original plastic still covering OLED window. Lens shade has a few cosmetic scratches but that's the only issue...whatever plastic composite they decided to use for this is pretty soft so it's inevitable that it will get scratched. Comes with original box, manuals, lens caps, lens shade, and a B+W 77mm XS-Pro UV filter ($40). Used very sparingly and about as new as you're going to get.

Asking $1250.

US sale only, payment through paypal, I'll cover paypal fees and USPS priority shipping. No idea why the pic below is upside down, but, more pics here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7TlGebtjdZdckFncUs3bjZCdmc

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do a package deal if you're interested in the A7RII I'm also selling in a separate thread. Thanks for looking!
-Todd

Attachments