The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7 R II w/ VG-C2EM, 85mm Batis, 2 extra Batt $2850

VINCET

Selling my Sony A7 RII w/ the Sony VG-C2EM grip, 2 extra Sony original batteries and the Zeiss Batis 85mm f1.8. The camera is in very nice condition but cosmetically not perfect. It definitely is not mint but not ugly either. It does have some little reminder that it is not a new camera. Based on some of the ads I've seen, many people would classify this as a 9+. I am just very picky and would rate this a 8+ purely because of the cosmetics. Functionally a 10. It is a US model with box, manual, charger, 2 batteries. It is missing the original strap. The USB/HDMI cover for some reason will not close tightly as can be seen in one of the picture. I am including 2 additional Sony batteries for a total of 4 batteries. Perfect to use with the VG-C2EM grip which will hold 2 batteries so you can have another set as spare. The grip also comes with the box and manual. The lens is a 9+ condition with box and manual. Not much to say about this. I just want to get the GM instead. Not really interested in low ball offer. Only respond if you are willing to pay via PP gift or BOA Transfer. Also, my price is NET so you have to add $50 for shipping, yes, last time I check with the post office, they won't let me ship for free. If you have some kind of a discount deal with UPS or Fedex, you are free to send me a shipping label and I will gladly use it instead. I will package the camera and lens properly and ship it out promptly.

For those who wants to know, I am not the original owner. I do have copies of the receipt from B&H for the camera and lens.

P1160366.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1160367.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1160368.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1160369.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1160370.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1160371.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1160372.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1160373.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr