The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

US ONLY - Quick Sale - LEICA M10 Silver

just4fun

Hi
Just received my M10 Silver, haven't open or touch it yet...
I will have a trip to Asia next week which I will happy to bring my old M9. So I will put this M10 for sale... if I don't have buyer, I will just use it for the trip (and sell my M9 later), so someone please take it from me before I change my mind :)
LOS ANGELES or ORANGE COUNTY Area buyer can schedule a meeting, pay cash and pick up.
I would like to get $7500 net, you cover shipping and USPS EXPRESS Shipping is required.
I will not ship outside US so don't ask.
Thursday (07/13) is the LAST day to inquire/pay (ship on Friday) so please PM me.
Regards
Sonny

Attachments

Last edited:

just4fun

Re: US ONLY - Quick Sale - LEICA M10 Silver - Los Angeles buyer please not

I will happy to take $7200 cash from LA/OC buyer. (Sorry, cash deal only, Paypal is still at 7500)
But this ad will STOP at 8PM Thursday July 13. I will open the box and begin to use it :)
So, hurry! you are buying a brand new Camera M10 at $200 less than retail ($6800 + 595 sale tax)
Thanks