The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica s2-p sapphire full package system in great perfect condition

ramsey

Selling my great perfect - almost new condition medium format full package camera ...the crystal sapphire screen edition

camera body - grip - 2 batteries - flash - cables - lens all leica and made in germany.

Photos out of it sick amazing .. Im fashion photographer my self and I take care of my great and been used only as back up ... I dont mind trade for sl with lens and some cash .. But direct sale is preferred cause this camera need someone who really love whats his or shes doing ... :)

i checked around ... There is no new or as perfect as mine .. B&h sell body only(s2) not even s2-p for 10k ... Alone ..

Lens is new already with new af motor .. So no need to worry

price - 14500 euros / 15000 dollars

I CAN GIVE AS A GIFT TAMRAC PRO SHOULDER BAG ... IT GONE TONES OF POCKETS FOR PROFESSIONALS .. LAPTOP .. RAIN COVER .. AND FIT ALOT OF CAMERAS IN ..

i will deliver it in person - safer and better as i fly often and you can check my editorials from it : EXPERTO BY RAMSEY SPENCER – RAMSEY SPENCER

DSCF4487 copy.jpgDSCF4471 copy.jpgDSCF4464 copy.jpgDSCF4457 copy.jpgDSCF4453 copy.jpgDSCF4451 copy.jpgDSCF4445 copy.jpgDSCF4422 copy.jpgDSCF4409 copy.jpg

ramsey

Selling my great perfect - almost new condition medium format full package camera ...the crystal sapphire screen edition

camera body - grip - 2 batteries - flash - cables - lens all leica and made in germany.

Photos out of it sick amazing .. Im fashion photographer my self and I take care of my great and been used only as back up ... I dont mind trade for sl with lens and some cash .. But direct sale is preferred cause this camera need someone who really love whats his or shes doing ... :)

i checked around ... There is no new or as perfect as mine .. B&h sell body only(s2) not even s2-p for 10k ... Alone ..

Lens is new already with new af motor .. So no need to worry

price - 14500 euros / 15000 dollars

I CAN GIVE AS A GIFT TAMRAC PRO SHOULDER BAG ... IT GONE TONES OF POCKETS FOR PROFESSIONALS .. LAPTOP .. RAIN COVER .. AND FIT ALOT OF CAMERAS IN ..

i will deliver it in person - safer and better as i fly often and you can check my editorials from it : EXPERTO BY RAMSEY SPENCER – RAMSEY SPENCER

View attachment 128162View attachment 128163View attachment 128164View attachment 128165View attachment 128166View attachment 128167View attachment 128168View attachment 128169View attachment 128170

the offer well includes delivery .... just mention where are you located