The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Complete Alpa/Credo 50 Kit

rga

Hello All,

I am selling my complete Alpa kit. The kit will not be sold piece by piece. Everything is in perfect working order. The HR Alpagon was recently cleaned and brought to specs by Alpa Switzerland. There are small cosmetic marks on some of the equipment, but these are cosmetic only and do not effect performance in any way. Lenses are clear and clean: no scratches, fungus, etc. The complete ground glass set has marks on the focus screen as it was bought used.

The following is a listing of equipment and how I reached my kit price. Prices are significantly below new and below recently offered prices:

Alpa Camera Body Model 12 MAX $4,700
Alpa Misc 12 MAX Stitch Adapter 185
Alpa Misc Shift Scale Stick, Y 60
Alpa Misc Alpa Backadapter Mamiya -
SK/Alpa Lens SK APO-Digitar 5.6/150 SB 3,600
Roden/Alpa Lens HR Alpagon 4.0/32 mm, SB17 6,800
Alpa HPF For Alpagon 50mm 200
Roden/Alpa Lens HR Alpagon 4.0/50 mm, SB34 4,900
SK/Alpa Lens Apo-Digitar 4.0/80 mm L, SB 34 1,800
PhaseOne Digital Back Credo 50 20,000
Alpa T/S Adapter 0° - 5°, 17 mm 1,000
Alpa T/S Adapter 0° - 5°, 17 mm 1,000
Alpa Adapter multi-use adapter, 17 mm 375
Alpa Adapter macro adapter, 6 mm 375
Alpa Adapter macro adapter, 11 mm 375
Alpa Focus Screen complete groundglass set 500
Alpa Focus Bellows leather focusing bellows 150
OEM 6 Batteries For Credo 50 -
CI 1 Battery For Credo 50 -
2 Battery ChargerS For Credo 50 -
L/R Handgrips Alpa Rosewood for Alpa Max 400
Viewfinder Alpa Viewfinder w/ level 400
2 ea. Back Cables 2 sets of wakeup cables -
-
Total with additional discount $46,820
Total with additional discount $45,000.00

The kit will be shipped in a Think Tank Streetwalker and protected inside a Pelican hard case and packed in a larger box with styrofoam all around. Items with no number are included in the kit at no cost.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. Shipping via USPS, UPS, or FedEx only. I will consider all offers. I AM SELLING, CURRENTLY, CON US ONLY.

The ONLY options for payment are Cashier's Check from a U.S. bank or a bank wire. For the avoidance of any doubt, this means I cannot accept PayPal, credit cards, or personal checks. All payments must clear bank prior to shipping.

With regards offers -

If I receive offers that I am happy to accept, then I will reply to the thread (once per day) to indicate that interest has been shown on those pieces, but not mentioning what the offer was. If no better offer (or the asking price) is received within 72 hours, then I will sell to the person who made the acceptable offer.

I think that is fair and should be acceptable to all?

Please PM me with any questions.

Thank you very much,
Bob

bab

Please do yourself a favor and check the vulnerability of a Cashiers Check if your told they are 100% safe your being advised badly run away from that person, and yes even if your account is credited after deposit you still not safe.

Good Luck with your sale though.

Just FYI

rga

Please do yourself a favor and check the vulnerability of a Cashiers Check if your told they are 100% safe your being advised badly run away from that person, and yes even if your account is credited after deposit you still not safe.

Good Luck with your sale though.

Just FYI
Thanks. So I'll change to wire or cash... Appreciate your help very much!

bab

Thanks. So I'll change to wire or cash... Appreciate your help very much!
ya the bank can always deduct money from you they will always protect themselves first, even with a wire transfer make sure to get the receipt from the senders bank just for total confirmation of fund origin and sender.

Regards