The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

looking for Phaseone Case to buy

Don Libby

Take a look at a Pelican 1510 which I believe is the same case. I use a 1510 and can fit a XF with IQ back and 35 LS attached along with a 75-150 and 40-80. I have my batteries and 2-travel chargers and other stuff in the lid. Almost forgot to add that I have the waist level finder attached which makes for a small footprint and the 90 prism in a small bag. Everything fits nicely.

Don

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
It'll surprise none of the regulars here but I have TWO of these that I've been sent with my MFDBs and they're just taking up space at home. Do you need the one with the f-stop branded insert or foam or partitioned? Do you need the laptop sleeve or the version with the light tent / laptop shade?

Since I didn't have to pay for these I can probably make a deal ... as per the other links, they are all branded Phase One and as-new unused in the original shipping boxes.

ramsey

It'll surprise none of the regulars here but I have TWO of these that I've been sent with my MFDBs and they're just taking up space at home. Do you need the one with the f-stop branded insert or foam or partitioned? Do you need the laptop sleeve or the version with the light tent / laptop shade?

Since I didn't have to pay for these I can probably make a deal ... as per the other links, they are all branded Phase One and as-new unused in the original shipping boxes.

I want the whole version of the case ... and dividers .. laptop sleeve .. just the way phase one sent it ... where can I f buy one or any got one wanna sell ?

ramsey

It's not the Pelican 1510---I know because I beat Don to the shopping cart and picked up an extra Phase One case. I didn't need it, but couldn't resist Dante's urge.

It's a really nice case, with a Fstop gear ICU. Also has a nice built in laptop glare shade.

Not cheap new either: See, https://www.digitalback.com/product/phase-one-value-added-suitcase-w-f-stop-icu/

I'd be willing to sell mine (it's unused) but prefer CONUS.

Ken
please be clear .. you have one for sale or not .. I dont need to know how good is it ... its not random question Im asking ... as you see Im being very specific and not asking for some info about it ... I mention the case .. the brand ...

thank you

ramsey

Take a look at a Pelican 1510 which I believe is the same case. I use a 1510 and can fit a XF with IQ back and 35 LS attached along with a 75-150 and 40-80. I have my batteries and 2-travel chargers and other stuff in the lid. Almost forgot to add that I have the waist level finder attached which makes for a small footprint and the 90 prism in a small bag. Everything fits nicely.

Don
did u use the grip for the XF?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I don't have the XF + grip - could be challenge to fit that in the shipping case with the top organizer since the body normally fits in the insert VF up. I'm not saying that it won't fit, just that I can't verify as I don't have it. The case probably has the headroom but not with a laptop sleeve / F-Stop insert zipped up.

kdphotography

Sorry wasn't clear enough, Ramsey. I saw on your profile you were Europe-based and on a large item like this I prefer CONUS sales only. It looks like Graham took care of you----and his store stock is much more complete than mine. :ROTFL: