The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Full Medium format Leica S2-P System for sale ....

ramsey

Perfect Mint Condition Leica S2-P medium format system as its rare to find these days.. almost as new ... with Lens .. Grip .. Flash .. Cables .. 2 Batteries .. and professional shoulder bag Tamrac .. for the camera plus laptop plus fits few bodies and lens and alot alot of accessories ...

Been used only as back up and its great camera with great image period ... I will delivery it in person as Im frequent flyer.

if you have any questions about it ... let me know or message me direct .. as I have alot of trips for July/August.

I want to be fair with the prices after looking around .. with personal delivery asking price 13700 dollars.

so you paying all one prices for the camera full system and shipping basically. ( its like free shipping ).

Ramsey Spencer
EXPERTO BY RAMSEY SPENCER – RAMSEY SPENCER Ramsino by Photographer Ramsey Spencer Exclusivity – Experto Photography Productions

DSCF4487 copy.jpgDSCF4471 copy.jpgDSCF4464 copy.jpgDSCF4457 copy.jpgDSCF4453 copy.jpgDSCF4451 copy.jpgDSCF4445 copy.jpgDSCF4422 copy.jpgDSCF4409 copy.jpg

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
+1 for Ramsey. Dealt with him on another sale and he is genuine and trust worthy. If he says stuff is mint, I trust him.

ramsey

+1 for Ramsey. Dealt with him on another sale and he is genuine and trust worthy. If he says stuff is mint, I trust him.
thanks man .... great dealing with you as well .. I highly recommend anyone want to deal with Graham ... they should have peace of mind ....

cheers

ramsey

New price from the original price posted

asking for 11000 euros .. And tell me where are you located to talk about shipping as i might can do it personally by hand

its wonderfull camera but i cant 2 have mf cameras ...so i would like to buy sl kit ... thats the reason for selling ..

any questions or more information .. please message me

Ramsey Spencer

Last edited:

ramsey

I was checking around ... for the price Im offering ... and still the great one for what Im giving .. also I will add a pro tamrac 5611 bag ... got tons and tons of space for alot of camera bodies .. lenses .. laptop .. rain cover bag ... and alot of pockets for flashes ...

I was looking around to see how much is my camera selling to be fair and what I found : ( S2 and body only )

http://www.leicashop.com/brandnew_en/sonderangebote/leica-s2-body.html
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/801280394-USE/leica_10801_s2_slr_digital_camera.html

what they selling is S2 ...and body I have is S2-P the Sappier crystal Screen edition with all the accessories .. grip .. 2 batteries .. flash .. cables .. lens .. body .. the bag.

any question about the camera .. shipping .. offer ... image quality samples .. please let me know ...

cheers

ramsey

well make great price as I will start travel soon and must sell before I start my trips

New price for 10700 Dollars ... :)

again .. its almost new camera .. no marks .. no nothing .. hardly been used just as backup ..

any questions .. let me know ..

ramsey

just to make sure that the price 10500$ includes shipping and a free tamrac pro shoulder bag for free .. 5561

if you are in europe let me know so I can arrange a trip delivery .. and if you outside europe ( US ) ... message me to plan it.

camera still unused and in perfect condition ... with all accessories .. any questions let me know

you just paying one price for all and you can have peace of mind about shipment ... and I save you alot of money for shipping and insurance cause this thing is super heavy and need to be handle with care ...

ramsey

I have been told few days ago to sell this camera fast I need to adopt to the market price .. so after checking here and there ... I have been told around 8000 to 8200 would sell ...

so I can go for it to be fair with all ... cheers

ramsey

Unclear exactly whats for sale? Is a lens included?

correct ... everything you see the picture .. lens ( new version ) .... body .. grip .. 2x batteries .. flash .. cables .. all original Leica germany ...

if you can see the photos .. let me know so I can resend or repost ...

if you have any other questions .. please let me know

ramsey

just came back from my trip .. still for sale ... and camera well be handed to you inperson ... PRICE 7350 EUROS ....
GREAT PRICE FOR SICK AMAZING CAMERA

traveling soon .. so I can deliver it in person ... let me know :)

ramsey

Re: Full Medium format Leica S2-P camera and tons of accessories

Latest news .... flying soon to for a job .. let me know and I will also give a professional shoulder bag for free and deliver right to your city ... message me about shipping and more info about it anyways ... the bag im giving its pro tamrac bag .. takes tones of camera bodys and lenses .. latop .. and tons of accs ... I can show a pic .. but I will give it for this leica set exclusively as a sale gift.

just came back from my trip .. still for sale ... and camera well be handed to you inperson ... PRICE 7350 EUROS ....
GREAT PRICE FOR SICK AMAZING CAMERA