The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cokin X-Pro Filters and accessories for sale:

Don Libby

I brought these for the trip we took to Alaska and no longer need them since switching my landscape kit to a Cambo RS thus they were just sitting around collecting dust.

Cokin X-Pro Filters
With a 170mm x 130mm filter size, the Cokin X-PRO series has been created to offer the professional photographer a comprehensive range of filters that can be used on medium and large format camera systems, as well as extreme wide angle lenses used by photographers, videographers and broadcasters.
The X-PRO system makes vignetting a problem of the past and with over 60 filters in the range.

Cokin X-Pro 164 Glass Circular Polarizer

Check details here B&H price new $363.63

For Sale at $250 plus $15.00 insured shipping CONUS & Canada

Cokin X-Pro W960 Pro Graduated Neutral Density Filter Kit: Includes X-Pro Filter Holder, Gradual Grey G2 Light Filter (X121L),Gradual Gray G2 Medium Filter (X121M) and Gradual Grey G2 Light Filter (X121S) and Storage Case.

Check details here B&H price new: $207.75 "Availability: Back-ordered" B&H states they have no estimated arrival date.

For Sale at $175 plus $25.00 insured shipping CONUS & Canada

Cokin X-Pro 77mm Adapter Ring

B&H price new: $61.99

For Sale at $50.00 plus $5.00 insured shipping CONUS & Canada

Cokin X-Pro Filter Holder (requires adapter ring)

Check details here B&H price new: $60.49

For Sale at $50.00 plus $5.00 insured shipping CONUS & Canada

Cokin Z-Pro Holder (requires adapter ring)

Check details here B&H price new: $47.29

For Sale at $35.00 plus $5.00 insured shipping CONUS & Canada

The preferred payment method is Paypal to verified address only with no additional fees.
Willing to ship outside of CONUS or Canada however shipping cost will be at cost to buyer.
Will combine shipping on multiple items. Shipping to Canada will be by USPS.
Condition on all items are like new.
Hope this covers everything.

Don

Don Libby

UPDATED PRICING:

Cokin X-Pro 164 Glass Circular Polarizer - reduced to $200 plus $15. insured shipping CONUS and Canada

Cokin X-Pro W960 Filter Kit - reduced to $175 including insured shipping CONUS & Canada.

Cokin x-Pro 77mm Ring - First $35 gets it with insured shipping CONUS and Canada

Cokin X-Pro Filter Holder - First $35 gets it with insured shipping CONUS and Canada

***Buy both the 77mm rind and holder for $55 with insured shipping CONUS and Canada***

Cokin Z-Pro Holder First $25 gets it with insured shipping CONUS and Canada

Getting tired of moving this stuff around so someone please buy this and put me out of my misery!