The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Very Clean Leica M4 + Zeiss & Voigtlander Lenses

I am selling a great condition Leica M4 chrome, that I've owned for about a year. It was overhauled before I bought it, and it's in very clean condition. I know from shooting Fujichrome for the past year that the speeds are spot on. This thing is working perfectly and ready to shoot! Includes a Leica strap and a arca plate. The finder is super clean and the RF is perfect. This would be great for anyone that wants to shoot the heck out of a beautiful camera.
$850.00

Zeiss 35mm F2 Biogon in Silver.
Good condition, normal use on the barrel, the glass is very clean. There is a tiny bit of dust inside but nothing that would ever affect IQ, and I took this into consideration in the price. No wobble, no play in the focus action. In box with Zeiss hood and caps. This is my favorite M lens!
$600.00

Voigtlander 50mm F1.5 Nokton VM Black
Nearly new condition, hardly used. In the box with caps and hood.
$650

All prices are net to me, and IMO these are priced to sell.

DSC_5321.jpgDSC_5322.jpgDSC_5323.jpgDSC_5324.jpgDSC_5327.jpgDSC_5331.jpgDSC_5334.jpgDSC_5335.jpg

bensonga

Hi Speedgraphic. If it is still available, I'll buy the M4. I'll send you a PM now.

Gary Benson