The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P30+ kit (P30+, Phase One DF, 80mm f2.8)

Pemihan

Up for sale is a Phase One P30+ kit including Phase One DF body and Phase One AF 80mm f2.8 lens.
Has almost exclusively been used in studio and it shows. Everything is in excellent condition and in perfect working order.
Included in the sale: Back, body, lens, metal cover for the back, covers for the body and both caps as well as hood for the lens, battery (1) for the back, dual charger, AA battery tray for the body and strap.
$4500 worldwide shipping included. (FedEx International Priority) Payment by wire transfer.

More images here
(sometimes dropbox change the links for some reason, please let me know if it doesn't work anymore)

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on LuLa; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Thanks
Peter

Last edited:

Pemihan

Bump for this great Fat Pixel back! Great kit for someone looking to get into medium format at a reasonable price or just lusting for the fat pixels :)