The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ALPA TC Price Update

stephengilbert

Mint condition ALPA TC with 43mm Schneider Helvetar.

The camera has a fingertip grip with hand strap, and a 47mm cold shoe adapter with a Zeiss 21mm VF, as well as a Really Right stuff MPR 73 plate.

The lens is a 43mm ALPA Schneider Helvetar, with HPF focus ring and center filter. (The center filter, which fits the Helvetar 60 as well, is no longer being made.)

All told, the offered items sell for approximately $8,700. (Most recent prices for the HPF and CF can be found on ALPA's website by using their search function.)

For sale here for $7000, delivered to CONUS.

darr

Yes indeedy, a beautiful camera and lens! If I did not already have my ALPA TC and lenses, I would be talking to Steve.
I have purchased ALPA gear from Steve over the years and highly recommend to purchase gear from him.
If you are in the marketplace for some great ALPA gear and want to buy from a gentleman, here is your chance!!

Kind regards,
Darr

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
It is. Someone buy this from Steve before I find enough spare cash in my camera discretionary piggy bank!!! :facesmack: