The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 135mm APO ZF.2 for Nikon

Selling the most uncompromising lens I've ever used for a 35mm/Digital system, the Zeiss 135mm APO ZF.2.

I've yet to find a lens that compares to this one in image quality. And on top of it, it's got a quality build, ultra smooth focus with a long throw for accuracy and it can easily be used with Nikon film bodies (I used it on my F4). You can read reviews online and they're universally glowing.

I recetly got the Milvus 85mm and that focal length is now my go-to. I'm selling this to put at least one autofocus lens in my bag for the studio.

It's in mint condition. No scrapes or dents, scratches, fungus or haze. It comes with the original box as well.

Will trade for a Nikon F6 + cash on your end.

Otherwise, this lens is $1100 OBO paypalled and shipped to your door in CONUS.

DSC_2768.jpgDSC_2770.jpgDSC_2771.jpgDSC_2772.jpg

DougDolde

How hard is this to focus? I think the D850 has some kind of focus peaking but I don't know how that works

How hard is this to focus? I think the D850 has some kind of focus peaking but I don't know how that works

I have a D810 and it's dead easy to focus, especially with Live View. However, given its focal length, it's one of the easier lenses to focus using the rangefinder and your eyes as well. I use the DK-17 eyepiece, which magnifies the image in the viewfinder a bit, since virtually all of my lenses for the Nikon are Zeiss Milvuses :)